Skip to navigation

What to do if…

Montgomery County Government Information…

MC311 Customer Service Center is Montgomery County’s source for non-emergency government information and services.

Tree and Stump Removal

A Norbeck Grove resident has put together some Tree and Stump Removal information.

Problems with Snow Removal

Problems with snow removal on County Roads should be called into Montgomery County at 240-777-0311 or check the Montgomery County Winter Storm Information Portal.
For townhome streets contact TMGA at 301-948-6666.

Want to Rent the Clubhouse

Contact Melissa Carroll at The Management Group. See the Clubhouse page.

Need Key for Tennis / Basketball Courts

To obtain a key, send a $10 deposit for each key requested to Melissa Carroll at The Management Group and the key will be mailed to you. Or, you can stop by The Management Group office, drop off the deposit and get the key at the same time.

Street Light is Out

The Montgomery County website offers a way to report streetlight outages online. It’s pretty neat! You bring up a map of the streetlights in the area, and click on the one that is out!

Arrange Special Trash Pickup

Special trash pickups should be called into Potomac Disposal at 301-294-9700.  Special bulk recycling pickups (appliances, items made mostly out of metal, etc.) should be called into Montgomery County Recycling at 311 (or 240-777-0311).

Replacement Parts for Gas Lamps

If you need replacement parts for your gas street lamp, try The Fireplace Shop of Bethesda, 16165 Shady Grove Road, 301-990-6195.

Police Non-Emergency Number: 301-279-8000

If you notice anything that seems suspicious but doesn’t warrant a 911 call, you can call the Montgomery CountyPolice Non-Emergency Number, 301-279-8000.

Mailbox Needs Replacing

If you need to replace your mailbox, our “official” Norbeck Grove mailbox can be ordered on-line at The mailbox is the Everette Medium Single Colonial Mailbox N1019805. It can be ordered for $132.00.

If your mailbox was knocked over by the county snowplow, call 240-777-ROAD. They will either come fix it or pay for its replacement.

If you need to change your mailbox and the post if fine, then you may replace your mailbox with any black rural mailbox without needing approval.

Search Our Site:

Important Phone Numbers

The Management Group:


Police Non-Emergency Number:


Trash and Recycle

Our trash days are Tuesdays and Fridays. Make sure to have your cans out by 7:00 Trash is picked up on all holidays except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.  If a trash day falls on one of those holidays, then that trash day is skipped.

Recycling pickup day is Thursday. If a Federal holiday falls on a Monday through Thursday, then recycling is pushed back one day that week and picked up on Friday. Check the county website for changes due to holidays.

Local Weather

light rain
humidity: 100%
wind: 8mph ENE
H 40 • L 40
Weather from OpenWeatherMap